Too many failures-Track not available from Tidal [Fixed: Was logged in a wrong TIDAL account]

Roon Core Machine

2021 M! Mac mini
8GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ASUS AX3000 dual band
Arris Surfboard SB6190
Mac mini hard wired to router and wifi to devices

Connected Audio Devices

KEF LS50 Wireless II
Sonos one sl
All wifi

Number of Tracks in Library

9285 tracks

Description of Issue

Too many failures not available from Tidal currently
I have cleared the Roon cache
Logged out and in to Tidal via Roon
Restarted modem and Router
Tidal connect works just fine to Kef speakers also works just fine from inside Tidal app via airplay to Sonos speakers

Problem began a couple of days ago when Roon informed me that I had been logged out of Tidal and needed to log back in
Running Roon 1.8

I will also add that I trashed the copy of Roon that I had running I trashed and downloaded a fresh DMG but that did not fix it either

A post was split to a new topic: Roon completely unusable

Hey @Adam_Sloan,

Thank you for taking a bit of time out of your day to let us know of the issue you’re experiencing. We’re very sorry about it and we’re hoping to help, albeit delayed… I apologize the reply is only reaching you today.

Thanks for trying all those steps already. Could you please try to change your Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Thank you for getting back to me. The problem is still there however I will change DNS some time tomorrow and get back to you via this thread.

1 Like

I have solved my issue. It was caused by being logged into an old account that was no longer valid. After switching to the current account all is well.

1 Like

Hey @Adam_Sloan

Thank you for the update!! We’re happy to hear that you were able to figure out that it was a TIDAL account issue. Hope you have a great weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.