Top track of an artist?

I’ve been frustrated by not being able to find this, and perhaps there is a way a simple way to go about it one of you can help direct me to it?

When looking up an artist, the top track listed are a mix of many various artists, including the searched ones, which is (in most cases), not that helpful.

When click on the artist him/herself, Roon then lists all the albums of that artists, but not the top tracks under the artist - which is a big miss for me for discovery (and something that is, for example, a basic feature in Tidal’s app)

is there anyway to get this?

thanks so much for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @goldwerger,

We are aware of cases where Top Tracks don’t show properly for artists. This is something that our team is working to improve in the future. I can’t provide any specific timelines just yet, but you should see this improved soon!

thanks @dylan

I recommend your product team look at how simply Tidal implements this when searching for an artist - it really needs not be anything more than that - super simple and useful to have

thanks again

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.