Topping D90 DAC

**Core Machine **

Dell Inspiron i7 ssd

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Linksys wrt 1900 ac router connected to LG tv via ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chromecast end point on LG TV w/ optical connection to new Topping D90 DAC DAC is connected to NAD 375 BEE with rca connects.

Description Of Issue

DAC IS receiving 48KHZ signal from LG tv optical connection, but is not sending any audio to connect NAD amplfier. Identical setup to NAD internal DAC works fine.

I don’t see how this can be a problem with Roon

Hello @WILLIAM_TORNETEN,

Do you have any issues using this setup outside of Roon? When you’re in Roon, can you play to the system output of your device?

Roon is my only source of digital music. Roon plays fine to to system output on computer or through NAD integrated amp via chromecast endpoint.

Hey @WILLIAM_TORNETEN,

To narrow down the issue at hand I would recommend temporarily streaming music through another app to this endpoint and let me know if it works! Based on what you’ve said, it sounds like Roon is working as expected, so we should eliminate the possibility that this is an issue with setup.

Have you set the input on the topping to optical and the output to RCA? I have one here but I’m connected via usb

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.