Total track count off from known count

You can already add your own tag to an album within Roon. DR may make an appearance in due course.

Having tags apply only to albums or artist with no relation to their parent and children objects is not enough for me. But enough thread derailing.

Good point. In my LMS example, it runs on all OS, but they donā€™t talk to each other (one is running one or the other). But they all do read the exact same file directories. (I hope this gets better in the long run, but in the short run, a log that shows files/directories that were not imported for any reason plus a listing of forbidden file/directory names would be very useful for users.)

Understand that it is not easy to get every file under all circumstances and compatibility issues. But instead of spending a lot of energy and time to get this solved, I ask again:

Then we all know which files Roon does not get and fix these, simple.

Here you go, guys ā€“ as with all our documentation, this is subject to change and feedback is absolutely welcome :smile:

https://kb.roonlabs.com/FAQ:_Some_of_my_files_arenā€™t_showing_up_in_Roon

1 Like

Roon does also recognize .m3u playlist files that are left in a folder with the audio files and creates a playlist from them. I have 40 playlists and Iā€™ve never created a playlist yet. They were from older albums I transferred to Roon that created a .m3u file when I ripped them to disk.

Itā€™s true :blush:

Iā€™ve edited. Thanks!