Track deletion doubles latest track in album display

Hi @dylan,
I had reported this kind of problems for Roon 1.5 already in January 2019, see: " Roon “refresh display” problems after deleting some tracks" but nothing happened with Roon 1.6 coming up. Still the same problems.
It seems that Roon has only focus on the “big steps” but “small” problems like the one reported by me may just go away…

Anyhow, to answer your questions:
Edit | Rescan does not help. Furthermore: Settings | Library | Cleanup does not help either.
I have to CLOSE Roon and RESTART the program from scratch to force a display cleanup. But you may imagine that this is quite a cumbersome procedure after deleting files now and then. BTW: Deleting more than one track will result in presenting the last track two, three, four, … times… in album display view. Seems that Roon is accumulating certain data in a curious way.

The problem does not only occur with the album presented in my screenshot. On the contrary, it is quite common for me to see such problems with all kind of albums having more than one disc.

And, it is definitely NOT a network problem because all the data is local on my PC’s SSD!