Track jump on start-up

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Imac 27 " (2014) OS 10.14.6

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet to Hapi device.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

MERGING HAPI (AE67 standard)

Description Of Issue

Hello, I have systematically a jump of the first track at the starting of a disc. The disk starts at the second track.
Whether it’s a Qobuz download or a physical disc I have copied in my library.

Some help ? Thank you.

I experienced the same , for the first time today.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac OS 10.14.6 - ROON last download.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet to MERGING HAPI RAVENNA AES67 protocol

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

to MERGING HAPI RAVENNA (AES67 protocol)

Description Of Issue

Why does my disk always start on track 2 (after what seems to be an unsuccessful search on track 1)

@support, I already asked this question = no answer.

Hi @KDM,

Thanks for following up on your post and clarifying that the issue is ongoing. If I understand correctly, when you try to play the tracks on a CD (from local files or Qobuz), it never plays the first track, right?

Does this happen on playlists too, for example?

In the meantime, I’ve moved this thread into our technical team’s queue. They’ll get back to you as soon as possible :slight_smile:

@beka Thank you Rebeka. I never use a playlist. I play my CDs or Qobuz lists directly according to the desire I have to listen to such or such music in the moment. Thanks for moving the thread. I hope an answer.

1 Like

Hello @KDM ,

Can we please ask that you reproduce the issue, note the exact local time + date + track with the issue and then use these instructions to send us a set of logs from your Roon Core? Thanks!

@noris Hello. Actually I don’t have the issue anymore since the last week. I have updated the HAPI software. Perhaps this was the cause of the problem. If it comes again, I will send you the required informations and logs.
Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.