Track sequence out of order

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus 1.7 most recent build as of 12/7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
WiFi and Ethernet direct cable

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
USB to Cambridge Audit 851C , using Samsung Galaxy tab S6 (latest release) for Roon Remote

Description Of Issue
I noticed from the beginning (just purchased Roon Nucleus last week), the play from down arrow or play button on the top of the page, plays tracks in random order.

I’m using Qobuz, plays in the correct order directly from the Qobuz web site on local PC without Roon. All settings in Roon for playing look correct. The play from down arrow will play the first track as selected, but will not go down in order from that point . If I choose play from the top of the page next to a album cover, it plays in random order all the time. Is there a way to play in the correct order?

Thank you
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Do you have shuffle enabled (turns blue) in the queue screen?

Looks like this (circled in red):

Cheers, Greg

2 Likes

Thank you Greg, your instruction resolved the issue. Appreciate the great support.

Kind Regards
Thomas Reid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.