Track skipping in qobuz after 1.7

Continuing to experience some of this today. I neglected to mention that I am outputting to hqplayer. Maybe that is where the hiccup is? No others experiencing this?

With that lack of details it will be hard. For anyone to help.

Not sure what you mean but here is another try. When steaming via qobuz it will often advance to the next track before the current one ends. New since 1.7. Imac to hqplayer to D10 to outlaw amp, is the setup. Similar comments on the audiophilestyle forum.

**Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.

Gave all of that except for the modem…MG7550, motorola. Always been the same setup, just 1.7 is new.

A post was split to a new topic: Qobuz tracks skip

Thank you!

Hi @Ernie,

Is the Motorola modem the only networking device in use? No switches or anything else? What are your download speeds?

Does the same behavior occur if you are not using HQPlayer or you play to a different endpoint?

No switches. Download 100 mps. I will see if removing hqplayer from the chain helps and get back to you.

Thanks

Similar problem here.

Imac using 1.7 to hqplayer to topping dac to outlaw amp. Problem is new since updating to 1.7

Looks like you don’t have hqplayer in your chain, so probably is not that.

Just occurred without hqplayer in the chain

Still occurring for me as well. Not that often but regularly…impossible to listen to a complete piece

Hopefully this is something small and fixable. I had been really enjoying the improvements of 1.7. Radio is much better, and the suggestions are pretty good and sure to improve. I really want to stay with Roon.

1 Like

That didn’t take long…4:53 EST 11/22

two times now

4:53 EST 11/22 (as noted earlier)
5:55 EST

sorry…both PM

I have experienced the problem with a locally attached dac and with system output. Also with no dsp on.

From those of us who have already given timestamp info, do you need us to continue?

1 Like

Just occurred here at 8:02AM est

1 Like

Again at 8:18AM est. Please let us know if you need more.

1 Like