Track titles missing mix/version info (Tidal)

Hello -
New user, really enjoying Roon, but came across something odd considering the volume of metadata that Roon curates. I listen to a lot of dance/EDM tracks (don’t judge!) which tend to have many different versions of a song. In Tidal, these versions are clearly differentiated in the track titles, but these titles are not showing in full in Roon. A couple of examples:

Tidal:

same album in Roon:

Tidal:

And Roon with missing mix info:

This could be a big problem as I usually keep multiple mixes of the same song - any idea how to get the full track titles to display in Roon so I know what mix is which?
Thanks!!

2 Likes

Anybody? :slight_smile:

Tagging @support.

Hi @tsjdesign,

We are aware of this issue and are working on a number of ways to improve track identification and track titles within Roon. I can’t provide any specific timeframes here, but it is something we are looking into improving in the future.

2 Likes

That’s awesome - glad it’s on the radar, and thank you for taking the time to reply!

1 Like

@support Hi Roon! Any news on this issue? Still an issue and as I did a clean install of 1.8 I suddenly see how much time I must’ve spent fixing this manually over the years.

This is also an issue for me streaming from qobuz. Really frustrating, especially when viewing a remix EP or a similar album.