Tracks from Qobuz playlist showing unavailable in Roon

I have the same problem, a friend of mine too.
Rebooting and reinstalling Rock, logging out and in again into Qobuz didn’t make a difference.
Playlist was made using Roon.
Can’t play the songs outside the playlist either.

greetings oli

Edit.: After some fiddeling and checking if the songs are playable in the Qobuz webplayer (yes they are) I can now play the songs from outside of the playlist. But the playlist still seems broken with most songs marked as unavailable

Hi @Oli,

Can you share some screenshots of what you’re seeing?

sure, for example:
in playlist unavailable “this world- Selah Sue”:

then clicking on the album i see the track as available (can’t play it first though, but clicking on play album plays the track just as it should):

another thing i just recognized is that if I play the song from outside the album it is not marked as unavailable anymore.
So i can recover the playlist by playing every song once from outside the playlist.

Hi @Oli,

I have a ticket open with the technical team to investigate this issue. I’ll be sure to follow up as soon as I have their feedback on this.

Thanks!

I have the same issue, does that means we have to stop creating play list from Qobuz in Roon?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.