Tracks stop playing mid way through since last update

Roon Core Machine

Mac Pro 2013

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet. Naim XPS. Net gear switch. Synology readynas

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Since the latest Roon update tracks are stopping mid way through, either from local library or Qobuz on all devices. Multiple full reboots tried

Hi! Wondering where the XPS is connected to - it’s not a networking device and it doesn’t make sound on its own :wink: A Naim player? Asking because no issues with my NDX2.

When the track stops playing, does just the sound stop and the Roon play bar continues to advance, or does the play bar get stuck or switch to paused?

If using a Naim player, does it work to play from the Naim app?

Sorry, yes it’s an NDX2 not XPS that Roon plays to. Works fine via Naim app. Roon carries on for a few seconds as if track is playing then skips to the start of the next track but doesn’t play that either

Hey @James_Robson,

I would like to look into this for you. Can you please duplicate the issue and get me a time and track played when it happens?

Thanks,
Wes

Hi Wes. Apologies, all resolved now. Appears to be I’d turned Wi-Fi on and it was being used in priority to Ethernet so causing everything to stutter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.