Try removing some Focus criteria’ message on Android

I am having the same problem on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 and a Tab 10. When I click on Focus button, nothing happens but my CORE does not crash. I restart Roon on the Android device and it’s working again.

Hi @richard_rubenstein,

I have split your post into it’s own thread so I can better assist you here. QA is looking into this issue, but if you can provide some more details from your end, this would be helpful in their investigation:

1. What is your Core/Network setup like? Please list model/manufacturers for both.

2. What steps do you use to get into this state? Does this issue happen again immediately after a Core + Remote reboot or does it take some time before it develops?

3. What exactly do you need to restart to get out of this state? If you just restart the Roon Remotes (Galaxy/Tab 10), does that resolve this behavior or do you have to perform a Core reboot to resolve it?

4. Can you please reproduce the issue and note the exact local time + date it occurs and which Roon Remote you were using at the time?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.