Ukraine invasion

you should post these pictures on any Russian forum or site if you can. I don’t know if this is possible.
I don’t think you have to convince many people in the west of how terrifying and unjust this war is. I wish you and your people the best. Stay strong. The world looks at you and supports you wherever possible. We have many friends taking on Ukrainian women and they children in their homes atm. The support is extraordinary. They will be looked after. Kids may be able to attend schools soon. Crazy turbulent times.
Best wishes from Germany.
:ukraine: Stay strong!

7 Likes

Ukraine appeal from the UK DEC - i’ve donated you can too…

\ 5x1

\ 5x1 Forward to a friend View the web version \ 5x1

\ 5x1

\ 5x1 DEC - DISASTERS EMERGENCY COMMITTEE \ 5x1 \ 5x1

\ 5x1 \ 5x1

DEC UKRAINE HUMANITARIAN APPEAL
Help provide shelter, food and water. DONATE NOW.

Good evening,

Intense conflict in Ukraine is threatening the lives and livelihoods of civilians across the country. Over a million people have fled their homes.

At Ukraine’s borders with Poland, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and Moldova, huge numbers of people are arriving with only what they can carry, with temperatures dropping below freezing overnight. We need to act now.

The DEC has launched an emergency appeal today. We urgently need your help to provide displaced families with food, water, emergency shelter, health assistance and trauma care.

DONATE NOW

DEC charities and their local partners are already responding in Ukraine and across the border in neighbouring countries.

Donate today and your gift will be doubled by the UK Government, who will match pound-for-pound up to £20 million donated by the public to this appeal.

Thank you,

Saleh Saeed

Chief Executive

PS. People need help now. Please, donate today to help families affected by this crisis, and your gift will be matched by the UK Government.

\ 5x1 \ 5x1

\ 5x1

\ 5x1 \ 5x1 [\ 48x43](file:///var/tmp/com.apple.email.maild/EMContentRepresentation/com.apple.mobilemail/83C21126-BAF0-4D40-AF54-AADCC8009F45/234505F2-E3F7-4777-BAFA-DC2F50FB724B.html#) FOLLOW US ON TWITTER \ 5x1 [\ 48x43](file:///var/tmp/com.apple.email.maild/EMContentRepresentation/com.apple.mobilemail/83C21126-BAF0-4D40-AF54-AADCC8009F45/234505F2-E3F7-4777-BAFA-DC2F50FB724B.html#) FIND US ON FACEBOOK \ 5x1 DEC - DISASTERS EMERGENCY COMMITTEE \ 5x1 \ 5x1

\ 5x1

© Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC), 17-21 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GT

Registered Charity Number 1062638. Questions and feedback, please email support@dec.org.uk or telephone DEC Donations Helpdesk 01204 770 822.

Any income received after 31/08/2022 could go to our emergency fund. Click here to unsubscribe

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Had already seen it and wife and I have donated.

1 Like

There is a missile so Ive heard,
Which locks on the smallest bird,
Finely tuned to seek and kill
A tint chirp or gentle trill.
It’s modern warfare’s answer to
An ancient wisdom tried and true:
When fighting wars, you first destroy
All songs of innocence and joy. — Michael Leunig

3 Likes

May you, your family, your friends & fellow countrymen stay safe and achieve victory over the invader & the may the ignorant be given the gift of wisdom.

You are all in our thoughts, day & night.

:pray:t2:

6 Likes

I know we can’t all go fight, but we can do our part.
Please donate to local charities and let companies know that if they are doing business with Russia they will be boycotted.
I’ve just written to HSBC who I have been banking with for 15 years, that if they don’t stop investing in Russian gas and oil I will be leaving them.
We the people have the power to make this earth a better and safe place for all.

9 Likes

I would be surprised if all the banks had not invested in it, so most likely whichever bank people bank with needs to be complained to.

1 Like

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen”
– Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Putins war needs to end.
I pray for Ukraine

2 Likes

WWI 28/07/1914
28 + 07 + 19 + 14 = 68
WWII 01/09/1939
01 + 09 + 19 + 39 = 68
Russia invasion Ukraine 24/02/2022
24 + 02 + 20 + 22 = 68
WWIII start?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Words fail me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Tin hat bs, has been a sensible thread up until now.
This thread is for Ukraine, including links to help etc ,start another thread for your conspiracy theories .

7 Likes

Interesting interview with the President of Ukraine, published today in German, English, French and Russian by the German weekly paper Die Zeit:

https://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2022-03/wolodymyr-selenskyj-ukraine-russia-war-interview-english/komplettansicht

7 Likes

PrestoMusic has organised a fundraiser for Ukraine. See the announcement here:

3 Likes

For all the gamers out there, and I know there are more than a few, you can buy a bundle of 992 independent games and related content for a minimum donation of only US$10. Yes, only $10 for over $6,000 of value if they were bought separately. All proceeds go to Ukrainian relief charities.

3 Likes

We organize help. Do not be indifferent. Refugees and children need your help. For you it is nothing special, for them it is to be or not to be. We have everything, everything has been taken from them. Help, do something good.

select help
Max

Working in a big Energy company our Board of Directors announced that they will donate 2 Million euro’s to support humanitarian organisations. There will be also the possibility for all employees to donate via our oganisation and every Euro will then be doubled by the company.

1 Like

Does your company support Russia by buying its petrol?

Not an accusation; just curious.

No, they don’t.
They have no business with Russia whatsoever.

3 Likes

All help actions are fine. Everyone writes that they will give … greet … that the company will provide … etc. And these children are hungry, cold and have only what they are wearing, HERE and NOW they have walked several dozen kilometers on their feet. He escaped from the ruined houses, seeing death. That is why immediate help is so important. There are almost two million refugees, almost half of whom are children. Think about it when you drink coffee and listen to good music … when it doesn’t rain on your head … and you have nowhere to go back. Or maybe you want to see photos from the border ?

Max