Unable to Add to My Library

I have had no problem building my library of a couple of hundred selections. About a week ago every time I try to add a new selection to my library from either Tidal or Qobuz it says it’s unable to do so. All other aspects of Roon continue to perform well. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Thank you, Michael

Can you provide more specifics, like screen pic of error message & core specs.

1 Like

Hi, @Michael_Messer, thanks for the report here. Could you, please, give more details about your setup? Is this a Core-Remote setup? Which build of Roon app are you using?

Thanks!

Ivan

Hi Ivan = I am using Roon Nucleus and I believe the app is 1.7.

Thank you, Michael

Thanks for your reply! Am I getting it right that both your Core and Remote a running build 1.7.571?

Thanks!

Ivan

I have the same problem for the past week or so. Running on i7 based rock. Software is up to date. When I try to add an album to the library, roon client reports that it didn’t succeed, and roon will keep trying to add in the background.

I am able to add tracks to playlists and create playlists. Just can’t add albums to library.

I love it S_A, I’m using the same work around! I hope Ivan or someone can help getting us dialed back in.
All the Best, Michael

Hi Ivan = Are you still going to follow up on my issue or do you need more info?

Thank you, Michael

Hello @Michael_Messer, could you please elaborate on how your Nucleus is connected to the network and what network devices you’re using? Also, you mentioned that this is an issue for both TIDAL and Qobuz? Could you please try temporarily disabling your firewall/antivirus and clicking the sync option under settings>services? Thanks!

Hello Nuwriy! I go directly from my Modem/Router >>> Roon Nucleus >>> dCS Vivaldi One. Where do I disable the firewall and antivirus?
Thanks, Michael

Hello @Michael_Messer, what does your router offer? Can you let me know the make and model number?

Arris BGW 210-700

Hello @Michael_Messer, I just noticed in your last screenshot that you’re running build 555 still. Could you please try updating to 571? Thanks!

Just to clarify, my remote (ipad) is version 1.7 (build 571) and my Core/Nucleus is 1.7 (build 555) stable. Should I be able to update the Core/Nucleus. If so, it is not allowing me to.
Thanks, Michael

I updated my Nucleus and now I’m being asked if I want to unauthorize it? What to do?

Oh well, I hit unauthorize and my Nucleus didn’t explode…

Upgrade complete, sonic magic returns when streaming, “add to library” working again!

BIG THANKS, Nuwriy!

1 Like

Hey @Michael_Messer, anytime! Please let us know if you have any questions in the future.

Latest upgrade (571) fixed the issue for me too. Thanks