Unable to log in to ARC app on iPhone after updating to IOS 17.4 (ref#M97NUL)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble with Roon ARC

What best describes your issue with ARC

I can't log into ARC but I can log into Roon

I can't log in

After my Iphone updated to IOS 17.4, I cannot sign into the ARC app. The same ARC app on my Ipad (IOS 17.4) works. This was submitted some weeks ago and I never got a direct response, despite it being marked solved. None of the suggestions to another poster worked for myself.

My iPhone 13 Pro Max is on IOS 17.4.1 with no problems using Roon ARC. Also, no problems with 2 iPads on IOS 17.4.1. Delete the Roon ARC app from your phone and reinstall it if you haven’t already. Make sure the version of Roon ARC is the correct one for the version of Roon you are running on your Roon server.

Hi @Victor_Savage1,

Checking in here, are you still having issues?

Thanks!

Thanks for the response. Still having issues. ARC works perfectly on my Ipad but cannot login on the Iphone with OS 17.4.1

I’m sure it’s something to do with Security…

Cheers

Hi @Victor_Savage1,

Are you on the same wifi when attempting to initially connect? Where specifically in the sign-in process are you running into failures?

Can you confirm that when you’re attempting to access Arc from your iPhone, that you’re still seeing the purple check mark via your Roon Server settings > Roon Arc?

On the same Wi-Fi.

ARC sign-in will not go to next window after entering user name and password.

Purple check-mark if is place in ARC settings.

Spotify, Qobuz and PlexAmp all work. By coincidence, the native Tidal will not connect either.

I was having the same issue with the Tidal app. on my phone. Tidal Tech Support suggested this solution:

1. Reinstall the TIDAL app.
  2. Allow Safari cookies:
  3. Go to Settings, then scroll down and select “Safari.”
  4. Scroll down to “Privacy & Security.”
  5. Verify “Block All Cookies” is ticked (green or white), then click to allow cookies.
  6. Clear the browser cache and reopen the browser.
  7. Tap the “Share button” at the bottom right corner.
  8. Choose to open the web page in chrome/safari browser and log in on the web.
  9. After logging in, it redirects back to TIDAL.
  10. Test again.

It worked for the both the Tidal and Roon ARC apps! Problem solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.