Unable to login to Qobuz via Roon [Roon is investigating]

Reboot and upgrade my Sonictransporter and opticalRendu did the trick.

However Roon should change login to Qobuz to email and not username.
It’s a bit confusing as Qobuz use both, and the email is your login credentials, not your user name.

I have same issue beginning today

Reboot solved issue

Just chiming in to say a reboot of my router (Orbi) and core (Synology) fixed this Qobuz issue for me.
I also had to click on ‘repair’ for Roon in Package Center, which restarted the service. After that, all was good.

As I stated much earlier in this thread.
I had this event occur to myself as well.
A complete power off reboot of my Room Core resolved it.

Please consider a full Core restart before posting a support thread/post.
Thank you.

1 Like

So a reasonable question is, why not use the same login mechanism as the Qobuz app? You have to work to make your code robust to be able analyze and communicate why different connections are not working, Maybe even propose solutions to Users.
Recently, Roon connectivity and stability has improved on my home network, so you probably are making progress. Qobuz has been tedious, with dropouts of a few hours or days common.

@TheHammer So we get a passive aggressive reprimand by the admin for sharing an experience with glitches in the software that requires a reboot? Really, that’s how you want to relate to your customer base??

1 Like

Moderators are not “admin”, they are unpaid volunteers who try to keep the wheels of progress turning.
Which is exactly the intention of my post, for those poor souls who are lost it’s a step to try before giving up and requesting assistance.
I’m sorry if you read more into it than the intention.
Thank you for your patience and understanding

4 Likes

Danke für Deinen Einsatz @AceRimmer

I’ll think, that not the correct way to solve this issue.
On Roon remote, you can only clear the image cache, but not the cache from Qobuz or Tidal (also logout and login to Qobuz doesn’t clear the cache)
You’ve (as mentioned before) to clear the cache directory on your Roon core (for example the directory /var/roon/RoonServer/Cache on a linux system).
Then restart the Roon Core and try to login into Qobuz.
For me this resolves the problem completly.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn’t know whether rebooting the Grimm (core) was the step that solved the issue or whether the other things I mentioned were needed too.

It is interesting to me that there doesn’t seem to be a “sticky” thread regarding outages and problems as well as proposed solutions from the Roon team (something timely and succinct). That would be more convenient and less frustrating than users with different levels of experience (some, like me, who aren’t very familiar with networking, as opposed to general computer usage) chiming in and trying to help others. Yes, this is a community, but that doesn’t seem to me to be the best way to address the problem. It is just mysterious to me since it doesn’t seem like a heavy lift. Without a way of addressing these kinds of outages, folks get frustrated.

And?
What’s the problem with people posting problems here and helping one another here on the forum? I have been helped greatly by other paying customers of Roon here and still not one word from Roon officially from what I can gather. If someone owes you a thank you it’s Roon not me.

My Nucleus just crashed again for the 4th or 5th time in a couple days. I guess I’ll have to see if Roon @support can figure it out Monday. I’ll enter a request then and see what happens.

EDIT: I’m starting to wonder if I should buy a Windows 10 NUC that can run both Roon and Audirvana?

We are having the same issues as most reporting here. I do not think this is an issue between Roon and Qobuz. I am able to stream Qobuz directly using my Nucleus. When I tried to stream it through Roon, I got the same error messages as noted by others here. I tried to do some look up troubleshooting help regarding Roon using my controller (iPad). It appears (if I understood it correctly) that when I try to play Qobuz using Roon, I am not playing Qobuz directly, but a database of Qobus that resides on Roon. It seems to me that would indicate the problem is purely a Roon issue. I admit I am no computer whiz and do not understand many of the terms in the posts, but it looks like Roon is the problem.

Nucleus crashed again after playing for one hour. This sucks.

That is really appreciated but it does not help us when Roon breaks as often as it does. We should be at a point where we can contact a support crew 7 days a week for direct answers to our problems. Mods should moderate the forum but not be involved in these issues. It’s just making matters worse when you write things that can be construed as blocking. I feel for you. I am a mod on a big site and it gets hard sometimes. I think it is completely wrong of Roon’s owners to put you in this invidious position. Meanwhile day 4 and still no Qobuz :frowning:
Aloha!

1 Like

Looks like you reported this problem on May 6 (Friday). Was Roon customer service off line then? And you noted that you had had the problem for a couple of days, so sounds like this problem has been going on for longer than just the weekend. Many of us work all week long and look forward to listening to music using our Roon on the weekend. Seems like service should be available on the weekends, too. I would be surprised if the staff is so thin as to not be able to provide coverage on the weekends.

I’m a paying volunteer! ;/

1 Like

Roon Core Machine

Rock intel i5

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Wired with 1gig internet

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hi all of a sudden my Qobuz login is not working in the services tab. The standalone Qobuz app works fine. You can see the error in the attached file. Thanks

Reboot your roon server