Unable to make changes to File Tag Delimiters

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

macOS Big Sur Version 11.2.3 Roon Version 1.8 (Build 778)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Apple iMac

Description Of Issue

Unable to make any changes on File Tag Delimiters for artist/composer/label tags. When moving curser to the field, the arrow changes to glove hand but cannot make any adjustment. However, the below field for genre tags works fine.

The problem still exists for the Windows and iPad Client in the current version (Build 783): Clicking on the tag delimiter for artist field will set the focus on the genre tag delimiter textbox.

Does someone now a workaround in the meanwhile (like editing a config file manually)?

Hi @Pongphat_Kimpol

Sorry for the delay here! Are you still seeing this on the latest version? I’m not able to reproduce.

Can you share a recording of what you’re seeing if you’re still able to reproduce?

Hello @dylan thank you for the reply. The latest release did fix the issue for me. I’m hopeful for Roon to implement the delimiter for only composers one day. Thank you again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.