Unable to play hi res content using an Audiophilio SPIDF converter

I think this is where we got stuck – we needed gear to move forward, and we were following up to see if they would accommodate.

Let me double-check that and we’ll follow up with you soon – we appreciate your patience here Paul.

Fyi, I am having the same issue with my audiophillio2 v1.36 on a 2017 iMac 10.12.6.

I cannot play hi res content without enabling auto volume leveling.

@support
@mike
@Eric

Happy New Year!

Just checking in to see if you’re making any headway with the Audiophileo issue.
Thanks,
Paul

Hi, I have the same issue as Paul with my audiophillio 2 and would really appreciate it if this could be fixed.

Thanks,
Dan.

We spoke with Audiophilio in late December, and they were working on getting on us some hardware to test against.

As soon as we have the gear in hand and have a look, we’ll post an update here guys. Thanks for your patience all!

@mike
@support

Any updates for for us?
Thanks,
Paul

Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of news to report here. We’ve been told by Audiophilio that they would be able to make loaners available, but they weren’t able to confirm when that would happen.

This kind of holding pattern is frustrating for us as well, but unfortunately there’s no way for us to move forward here without gear to test on.

Sorry I don’t have more progress to report @Paul_Kovit.

@support
@mike

Any news on the solution to this problem?

I also have an audiophilleo2 and experiencing the same problems as others here.

The problem only happens in roon as you probably already know… I can play both Tidal Masters and redbook on the tidal app with no issue through my audiophilleo2. It’s not a good thing that the free tidal app is able to switch sample rates on audiophilleo2 correctly and Roon paid app is not. Please help !!!

Hey @Rafael_Garcia – so far we haven’t had any luck getting any hardware from Audiophilleo, and that’s going to make it extremely hard for us to move forward on this issue.

I’ll check again, but at this point the best thing you can do is probably to let them know Roon support is important to you.

Also, if you’re talking with someone at Audiophilleo, feel free to have them get in touch with us directly, since we can also provide them access to Roon to help get this resolved.

Sorry there isn’t more we can do here!

Thanks for the reply @mike

I am in contact with audiophilleo about this issue and have provide them with the link to this conversation as well. Hope the 2 companies can coordinate the troubleshooting in favor of customer satisfaction.

I am also willing to ship my audiophilleo2 unit to you if that helps expedite the resolution of this problem. Please let me know how can I help.

1 Like

Hi

following up on this issue which has not been resolved yet.

Thanks,
Leon