Uneven Channel Balance with Audeze Maxwell Headphones in Exclusive Mode

Hi everyone,

I’m experiencing an issue with my Audeze Maxwell headphones when using them with Roon in exclusive mode. Whenever I adjust the volume in Roon, the balance between the channels becomes uneven, with one channel being louder than the other. This problem does not occur when I listen to music through Tidal in exclusive mode; the balance remains normal in that case.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Are there any settings or configurations I should check or adjust to fix this problem? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi @Stanislav_Tolmachov, can you upload an image of the Roon Signal path when you are experiencing this issue.

In the screenshots the balance is normal and not normal after changing the volume:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X8U_wR9usmFl09eN501bjGPLMX3wUrxD?usp=drive_link

Hi @Stanislav_Tolmachov,

Thanks for the screenshots, t heat does look odd … I think we should get Roon’s @support team to take a look so I’m moving this topic over to Support.

Please give this solution a try:

Thanks, but:
This solution works if you send the signal through a OSmixer, but if it goes directly, it doesn’t.