Unexpected Error: Limiting Roon Radio to Library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Optimized Core Kit / NUC 10-i7 / Version 1.0 (build 227) stable / Version 1.8 (build 764) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wired, Ubiquiti switches, PfSense Router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Windows 10 with NI Komplete Audio 6

Description Of Issue

Getting message after playing fine for several hours : “Unexpected Error: Limiting Roon Radio to Library”. Restarted client, still the same message.

After core restart, radio seems to work but only on local files, not using qobuz. I can however play tracks from qobuz without issue, but radio fails on all qobuz tracks.

It seems Radio is limited to local library only.

Same here…

Same here too, Germany

Same here in France. Maybe something related to OVH issues?

Perhaps a roon backend servive has had an outage… @support

Also same problem her in Germany. I have both, Tidal and Qobuz. I‘ve logged out from both and logged in again but same error.

Are you all also seeing that ‘New Releases For You’ has disappeared from your Home page?

I am, but my Radio is still working (Qobuz, in the UK).

Personally, I think Roon are preparing the server-side database for the release of a new build (but obviously didn’t want these side-effects). :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m having same issue with tidal.

For now, it seems to be work ok again. Do any of you guys still have the error?

Hi everyone,

Things should be working now. Apologies for the trouble!

3 Likes

Thanks Dylan, no problem :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.