Unexpected Error Loading Album. Please try again later (unauthorized) ARGH

Roon Core Machine

Salk Streamer

Roon is updated to Version 1.8, Build 806 on both. Lifetime subscription.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Comcast Internet, via Netgear modem into ORBI

Connected Audio Devices

McIntosh C2700 built in DAC via USB

Library Size

Description of Issue

Just got back from vacation, powered everything back up. I can see everything fine. I’ve logged in and out of both Tidal and Qobuz several times. They both work on their own. Everything worked 100% great on Tuesday before I left. Zero changes to my set-up while I was gone. Only thing was everything was powered down, and now powered back up.

Did my usual clearing of the cache for both Qobuz and Tidal as I’ve had issues with that in the past. (Logged out, cleared cache, logged back in).

But, I can see everything just fine, including an album that is not downloaded locally. But, with both Qobuz and Tidal - both give the same error. “Unexpected Error Loading Album, Please try again later (unauthorized).

Frustrated to say the least. I’ve deleted the app and tried that. I’ve logged in and out of both Qobuz and Tidal numerous times.

Hello @Douglas_Peot,

I’m so very sorry to hear about your welcome home from Roon. Please, accept my apologies for this (as well as for the delay).

Is this still happening?

If so, could you please give a try changing your Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS.

We think it should help :pray:

Hey @Douglas_Peot,

I wanted to follow up and see if any of the above steps helped, or, if you’re still experiencing the same issue? :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.