Unstable connection between core and Samsung S7 Edge remote

Hi, i recently installed roon to my nee macbook pro, and reinstalled roon remote to my samsung S7 edge … got roon working but the roon remote repeatedly fails to connect or if it connects , it’s only briefly then keeps searching…
Here are my settings … both on the same network 10.0.0.1 , ip addresses very close 10.0.0.36 and 10.0.0.37. The subnet mask is as per guidelines.
Advice much appreciated as roon is much nicer to use with the remote working.
Thanks
Anthony

Hi @Anthony_Yung — Thank you for the report. We typically handle any support related question in the “Support” thread of community. This allows all of our users to have access to any information being shared, should they end up in a similar state.

Moving forward, can you please provide me with the following information:

1. During your troubleshooting of this behavior, have you power cycled all of your equipment? This would include any Roon devices (core, remotes, etc) as well as any networking hardware (router etc).

2. Are you noticing this connectivity issue with any other devices acting as a Roon remotes? If you do indeed have other remote devices, when the S7 drops the connection, do the others stay connected?

3. Can you please provide the details of your network configuration/topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing. I want to have a clear understanding of what the chain of communication looks like across your network and what devices you are implementing to make these connections possible.

-Eric