Unstable use of the pages within the Now Playing screen [Ticket In]

Yes, I have done this (see earlier posts in this thread). Here it is in the requested format:

1. Model of mobile device

Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 (SM-X700)

1. Video recording of the issue and hand gesture (typically recorded from a separate phone)

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Akltgq2oZfdfvASmpToBZyQ52cpY?e=XmcLxL

1. Precise reproduction steps

Best place to see it is from the Now Playing screens. When there are multiple screens (eg, album art, artist bio, photo, etc., read one of the longer text screens and scroll down. The slightest movement that is not exactly centered and moving exactly vertically will make the screen jump or change to an adjacent page.

I provided the requested information again two months ago. Still nothing. Not even any acknowledgement from support crew.

Hi @pstrisik ,

Thanks for your video. We have made a few scrolling improvements in past releases, but it looks like the issue is still ongoing on your end. I just tried to reproduce your video on my end on an iPad but it doesn’t look nearly as bad as your behavior, it is fairly smooth on my end. I am still tracking your ticket and it is still part of our queue for further investigation.

Thank you.

Yes, still as bad as ever. The problem has been on my Androids. Several tablets (no phones) including one non-Samsung, all with the same behavior. From reading past posts, I think the apple scrolling issue has been worked on, but I’ve not seen anything about the Android issue.

I could live with the up/down jump if the horizontal scroll sensitivity was greatly reduced. That’s the one that bites me the most every day.

…Pete

1 Like