MacMini Late 2012

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Not relevant

Connected Audio Devices

BlueSound PowerNode 2i

Number of Tracks in Library

13,142 tracks

Description of Issue

Since installing update 931 on my iPhone 11, running iOS 15.4.1, Roon Remote crashes constantly. I open it and it seems fine, but within 20 seconds it crashes. If I navigate to a new location during those 20 seconds the app remembers where I was when I launch it again, but crashes again within 20 seconds. This means that I have to launch it 2 or 3 times to find and start playing something specific that I already have in mind. Browsing through my library if I don’t already have something in mind? Impossible.

I have removed and reinstalled the app, and this did not help at all.

The Roon software on my core is fully up-to-date. I also have Roon Remote, updated to 931, on my iPad Mini and my MacBook Pro. Neither of them is having any crashing issues. It is only on my iPhone 11 that the crashing occurs.

Same here iPhone 13 pro max

Rebooting my iPhone 13Pro fixed it, but you probably tried that already.

1 Like

Actually, I hadn’t tried rebooting the phone. I just did so, and it seems to have resolved the issue. I will report back on whether or not the issue returns. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.