Update: Music on a T+A MP 2500R won't play after 1.7 upgrade (was: Can‘t find my T+A MP 2500R anymore)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

The Roon core 1.7 build 500 is running on Windows 10 Pro Version 1809. Roon Client 1.7 Running on iOS 13.2.3.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Not applicable, all network functions work fine

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

T+A MP 2500R attached via WiFi

Description of issues
After updating to the latest Roon release today I can‘t connect to my T+A MP 2500R anymore. I start my T+A MusicNavigator 1.1.0 / 3 , select Roon Ready which starts Roon 1.7 which connects to the Core on Windows and while it enjoys overall network connectivity it does not connect to my T+A Network streamer anymore. This worked well prior to the upgrade. All it offers is my iPad …

Update: after appllying the latest T+A firmware update Roon finds the T+A device again. However, when selecting a music title no music plays, it stays at 0:00. Selecting another title nothing changes, the prior title is still displayed and won’t play …

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Roon Ready playback on T+A devices after 1.7 update [Under investigation]