Update of new music

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus latest build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

500 mbit Tv operator;

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Primare SPA23; PRIMARE A33.2. HDMI connected to the first

**Description Of
Roon can’t update new editions of launched CDs. It stopeed long ago, as can be seen in attached image. There’s an error for missing network, which is not true, since I’m listening to music.

Fernando A. Machado
[email removed by moderator]

Hi Fernando,

I removed tour email address. Support knows what it is and we don’t want to to get spam.

What device are you using to post here and upload a screenshot?

Here is a link to Roon’s knowledge base that might help you upload screenshots.

Cheers, Greg

Hi @Fernando_Machado — Sorry for the trouble here!

First, can you elaborate a bit on your networking setup? What router are you using? Is the Nucleus connected directly via Ethernet, or are there switches / other devices involved?

Has this error always occurred, or is this something that recently started happening? If it just started, were there any changes to your setup around the time it started occurring?

If you sign out of TIDAL in Roon and sign back in is there any change?

Ok. Here we go again… I suggest you develop a profile for the customer, so that each one’s setup could be filed and present every time these is a request for support.
Why do you think it’s a network issue when I keep listening to music through Roon?
It’s ethernet 500 mbps connected directly through a Bonn 8 switch linked to theTV provider router (Technicolor TG 789). I have never experienced any problems with the network.
Regards
Fernando

Thanks for the details, @Fernando_Machado. We like to ask about setup for each topic just so we can be sure that we have the correct information. Sometimes setups change and we don’t want to make bad assumptions that the past setup is still correct.

Moving forward, I’m hoping we can try clearing the cache and see if that helps:

• Stop Roon Server from running in the Web UI
  • Find and open your RoonServer database
  • Navigate to RoonServer/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon Server via the WebUI and verify if the issue still occurs

I accessed the web by following settings/setup/configure and restarted Roon Server. Then stopped it. I even rebooted it with the red on/off button. I couldn’t find the database; i didn’t want to reset it.
The second time i couldn’t repeat the operation because “configure” didn’t load and kept “searching” for devices" I am using a Samsung Tab S.
I also switched Nucleus off then on with the physical button, but the same “error loading page” always returns.
The same is occurring.
Please help.
Fernando

Hello @Fernando_Machado, could you please switch your router to using Google or Cloudflare DNS and see if that helps?

Sorry, but I don’t understand what you mean. I’m not too techie…
What I know is that with a good network setup the message keeps showing, and music is not updated…

Hello @Fernando_Machado, I got some directions online here. Please let me know if you have any questions!

The questions are the initial, which have not been solved till now…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.