Update to Roon 1.8 Build 880 corrupts my Roon Core database

Yeah good points. The Knights of Roon have proved they are up to protecting the Majesty.

As I was challenged on another forum to a fight (I don’t enjoy getting punched in the face)

I want to be clear as day- there are very helpful and kind people on this forum. People who take time out of their day as Roon Staff go missing in action routinely.

And there are more who just bash you and defend roon when you have a problem.

Not sure where it all comes from. We’re all here cause we love music. And we all like roon to varying degrees. Why can’t we all get along? Lol.

Roon does not seem to make mistakes and it’s supporters shout down the community members who need help the most. Roon has became a football team with its contemp for the opposition.

6 Likes

Hi all, I noticed that this thread has turned into a mix of:

1. Confirmations that everything is ok after Build 882 :tada:
  2. General feedback about the release
  3. Continued trouble even after updating to Build 882

For #2, please use the main feedback thread. You may not get a response from us, but I promise you that we’re reading!

For those of you in group #3, I’m going to close this thread and split your posts into new threads/PMs so we can have a look on a case-by-case basis. Some of you are experiencing actual corruption that we won’t be able to help with now or in the future, but we’ll follow up with you to find out.

Thanks!

1 Like