Updated DSM 6.x to 7, Roon

@MartijnDD although I understand your frustration and agree that customer support should be separated from a user community and that not having a response in more than 4 weeks is not acceptable, I also believe that this topic is not the place to have that discussion.
In fact, it might even be that support team is working from open tickets based on the date of last post in the topic.

That being said, I would suggest that:

• You also make a post about your problem in #roon:qnap-synology section. It my understanding that the installation is being maintained by someone outside the Roon team. Perhaps you will get a better response there
  • Voice your concerns about support in either the #feedback or #roon-community-site sections
  • Finally, as an alternative route, you may wish to explore installing your Roon Core on Docker on Synology. Many people, including myself have been running it successfully and quite stable. Note however that this is not supported by Roon. So any question you have on that should be posted in the #tinkering section. To get you started, have a look at the following topic: Walkthrough : Roon in a Docker container on Synology DSM 7
1 Like