Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

not relevant to the problem

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

On the latest generation mac, it is not possible to upgrade.

Screenshots follow

Hi, @Fabio_Polo, thank you for your post. Could you, please, use the directions found here and send over a set of logs from your MacOS to our File Uploader?

Thanks!

Ivan

Ok done right now. Logs are for me > email removed

Hi, thank you for uploading you logs. Nevertheless, it looks like they re coming from your QNAP core. As per my previous message, could you, please, provide Roon logs from your macOS machine that is affected by that issue?

As a workaround, I can suggesting downloading and installing the latest version on your macOS machine manually. Here’s the link with Roon client installer – MacOS All-in-one / MacOS Remote.

Thanks!

Ivan

1 Like

Hey @Fabio_Polo,

Ben here with the support team following up on this thread. After reviewing your account, it looks like you’ve been able to successfully upgrade your core. Could you please confirm this?

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

1 Like

The Core isn’t the issue here.

Hi @ivan & @benjamin , I uploaded the new logs as you asked. Let me know why my latest generation Imac doesn’t work …

Hey @Fabio_Polo,

After thoroughly investigating the logs you’ve sent over, we aren’t able to find anything directly related to why you’re not able to auto-upgrade your iMac to Roon 2.0.

As a next step, I wanted to confirm that you have not yet tried to manually install Roon 2.0? Here is more info on how to do this:

-Ben

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.