Upgraded to Roon ARC - can not connect to core

After updating to Roon ARC and to the latest Innuos Version, I can not connect to my Core anymore.
I registered Tidal and Qobuz in Innuos

1. Old Roon app shows that my Zen Mini is ready, but when I press connect I need to Login and get the message “You are already signed in”. under “Your devices” it shows me the connected Zenmini (Shall I try to unauthorised it??)
    If I try to “Configure Roon OS devices on your network” it searches but does not find the core.

Am I correct that the old Roon can not be used anymore?
Do I have to delete the App?
Do I have to unauthorised the zen mini?

1. When I open Roon ARC I see what was recently played, but I have no access to my library.
    All Tidal and Qobuz songs show “Unavailable”
    After searching the RoonArc the ff message comes up
    “Can’t Connect to your Roon Core, check your Roon Core and try again”

1. How can I register Tidal or Qobuz with Roon ARC - as I did with Roon App before?
    How can I address my different rooms with Roon ARC (was on bottom right with Roon App)

My setup:

zen mini MK2- set to Roon core Innuos Version 2.21 - connected via Lan Cable to Devolo Magic Lan
Roon – & Roon Arc app
Devialet Expert pro - connected via Lan Cable to Devolo Magic Lan
Devialet Phantom - connected via wifi
TP Link Deco 68 AX3600 Wifi Mesh connected via Lan Port to Devolo Magic 2 Lan

Roon Core Machine

zen mini MK2

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

After updating to Roon ARC and to the latest Innuos Version, I can not connect to my Core anymore.
I registered Tidal and Qobuz in Innuos

1. Old Roon app shows that my Zen Mini is ready, but when I press connect I need to Login and get the message “You are already signed in”. under “Your devices” it shows me the connected Zenmini (Shall I try to unauthorised it??)
    If I try to “Configure Roon OS devices on your network” it searches but does not find the core.

1. When I open Roon ARC I see what was recently played, but I have no access to my library.

I am not going to try to advise you because I am not familiar with your setup equipment. However, I think you are confusing Roon ARC and Roon. Forget about Roon ARC until your get your Roon system back up and running correctly. You need to get your Roon core and all your Roon Remote devices running on Roon 2.0 and Roon Remote 2.0.

Roon ARC is a new Roon app you can use if you want to stream your local music files and/or Tidal and Qobuz to your phone away from home. It may work already after you get Roon 2.0 installed or you may need to go into your router and do port forwarding so your phone can talk to your Roon core using cellular data away from home.

1 Like

Hey @Florian_Theuer,

Following up on this thread, it looks like you’ve since been able to get all your Roon devices upgraded to Roon 2.0.

Are you still running into issues here? I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

Is it possible to just use the old Roon again? (If yes, do I need to delete the Arc App on my handy?)

Hey @Florian_Theuer,

Per @Jim_F’s note, it sounds like you may be getting Roon Arc confused with Roon. Arc is strictly a mobile app to connect to your existing core.

What are you referring to with this?

Do you have a new core you are using with Roon? If so, then yes you will need to deauthorize the previous devices you were using as your core. You do not need to deauthorize anything in regard to using Roon Arc.

Please read through our help articles to learn more about Arc:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.