Upraded to 1.8 now all my DACs are missing and cannot play any music

I have the same problems, ropieee with topping D3, I need to reboot both the core and ropieee multiple times until the iPad app lets me play something, right now I can’t even get qobuz to load on it. It’s frustrating.

Same problem! It started with the beginning of the beta test and the transition to 1.8, in the section Beta wrote about this more than once.

On Nucleus, when you on / off audio devices, the Core loses the ability to select them as a playback zone, they disappear from the list of available zones. The Core sees devices, they appear and disappear in the audio settings when enabled / disabled, but not in the lists of available audio zones. Only restart of the Roon server helps.
:cry:
This is repeated every time, this has never happened IN THE ALL THE TIME OF VERSION 1.7 WORKING!
It happened to me again after a reboot. Reboot seems to fix it, but only temporarily.

New LOGS:

Help, I’m tired of rebooting every time you turn on / off the DAC!

The same. Rock with YSDZ dac.

Same here: Roon ROCK 1.8, Windows 10 Client with Dragonfly Red DAC.

Same Problem. USB Device disappears always after stop playing and switch off the amp. only after restart the Nucleus the device appears again. Cannot always restart the Nucleus.

Hi everyone,

Please see this post for more details