Using Rew in Roon

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I have a question. I will first describe my installation, which I have:
Amplifier - NAD C-388
Streamer- Bluesound Node 2i
Speakers - Audio vector
Network switch- Bonn N 8
Music server for Roon -Angel Rhein Z1

I am struggling with Rew and Roon’s DSP to make the music reproduction in my living room sound as good as possible.
Now I have made 6 different measurements on my listening position and I want to use these to have Rew make corrections. But how do I proceed with that. I have saved each measurement separately but I think Rew should calculate an average over those 6 measurements for the best result. How do I do that best. Thanks in advance for your reply !

Robert

Hi @Robert_Audenaerdt,
Welcome!
There is an extensive discussion of how to set up DSP in this thread.
There is a lot of content here. But @Magnus had put a lot into this topic. You should find a lot of good information, and probably very helpful feedback from other users.

Hi ,thanks for your reply ! Yes I’ve read al lot of it. Magnus does a great job. But maybe you know this question : how can I get my 6 measurements in a zip file ? And must these files already been corrected by EQ or do I use just the clean measurefiles ?

Hi Robert , best to list this question under the other thread, I am sure Magnus will help. My only observation is: are you using RTA with eg Pink Noise (which allows to average the measurements) or you are using a sweep signal where I understand the measurements are somehow independent?

1 Like

Moved to same thread as referenced in the above link.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.