Vivaldi: L'estro armonico by Fabio Biondi

Concerto 11 (tracks 2-9 to 2-13) is split in two whereas it’s actually a single concerto.!

vivaldi|486x500

It would be great if you could get this rectified.

Thanks

Philip

Hi @Philip_Gibson,

Thanks for letting us know! The team is looking into improving this. Your feedback is much appreciated!

The glitch persists. How long, roughly, should it take to get sorted?

Thanks

Philip

Any news on this, @dylan? It’s coming on for a month since I flagged this issue.

Best wishes

Philip

Hi @Philip_Gibson,

We’ve looked into this, and we’ve also discussed with our metadata provider. Unfortunately this issue is a bit more complex than we had originally anticipated and we won’t be able to have our provider make a change to resolve this.

We have a ticket in with our development team to investigate further improvements here, but we don’t have any specific time frames for when such a change may occur. You have our apologies for the trouble!

Thanks for getting back to me, @dylan. I’m intrigued to know what could be creating such difficulty in making what, like you, I would have imagined would be a pretty straightforward adjustment. Any chance of an outline explanation?

Best wishes

Philip

1 Like

Equally interested in hearing why such simple things are ohhh sooo complex to fix. Hard to believe.

@dylan Still waiting for my Sibelius to get fixed as well…

I have the same problem with the Biondi L’estro armonica.

Also there is a problem with the Szeryng L’estro armonica (Qobuz) on this album:

RoonShareImage-637292503677057990

There are only a partial 4 of the 12 concertos on this album. Nos. 8, 6, 9, 10 in that order. But they are each mapped separately to Op. 3 instead of being grouped and mapped to Op. 3. Alternatively (and better) they are not mapped individually to Op. 3/8, Op. 3/6, Op. 3/9 & Op. 3/10 which is what roon normally does in these circumstances.