Waiting for remote core... Again

The connection problems are back. That doesn’t always happen, just randomly. Once established, the connection is stable. I need to restart RoonServer to get the remote to connect.

I thought a few versions ago Roonlabs addressed this issue?

1 Like

Five days ago I had new router installed from cable provider. I managed to make all work together again EXCEPT my android phone Roon remote app is “waiting for core” in the most important case. Its driving me crazy… When I use it to control the music on fixed computer in bedroom where my Roon core is located it works fine, but when I switch to livingroom where my main stereo system is music plays fine but the remote looses connection??? Tried it all multiple times… Fixed IP for my cable connected roon bridge on Allo USBridge, Firewall rule checked, cables switched, everything restarted zillion times… After restart it works for 1 to 10 seconds and than “waiting for core” again
Roon log

1 Like

You should open a new post in the #support category and fill out the template with the questions. This will surely get you more help than resurrecting an unrelated old thread under #uncategorized :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thanks… I have realized that when I finished typing. Will do it