"Waiting for Remote Core" on all remotes

Same problem here. I get “ waiting for remote core“ from all of my end points driven by my iMac core. Even though I leave the iMac on with the Roon app selected the app appears to drop out; whereas in the past it would stay on as long as the iMac was turned on.
Can someone from roon support tell us what to do.

1 Like

Hi @warren_kice,

I have split your post into its own thread so that I can better assist you here. Can you please let me know the following info?

• What is your iMac model and how is it connected to the network (WiFi or Ethernet)?

• What kind of networking gear do you have in your setup? Please list model/manufacturer for all gear.

• Are both Roon and RAATServer added as exceptions to your Mac Firewall? You can use these instructions to check.

• Are you using any other antivirus or firewall blocking applications on the Mac such as McAFee, Bullguard, Little Snitch, ect.? If you are, is there any change in behavior if you temporarily disable these types of firewalls?

• Have you tried rebooting the iMac and Network yet? If you reboot this gear, is there any change in behavior?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.