Wattson Audio Emerson Digital Network Bridge

I’m looking to upgrade my current streamer (Bowers & Wilkins Formation Audio) and am interested in this one, among others. Does anyone have any experience with it, or know of any good reviews?

1 Like

I had also looked at that the other day. There is a detailed test here, but in German (if necessary, run it through the translator?).

1 Like

Hans Beekhuyzen liked it very much: Wattson Emerson Digital network bridge - YouTube

2 Likes

Note I’m a Wattson Audio dealer, so apply however much salt you feel is required.

I’ve been using it and the Madison for about a month and am thoroughly enjoying both the simplicity and the sound quality. The Emerson Digital, of course, allows for your choice of DACS. I’ve tried the Merason Frérot, Lab12 DAC1 Ref, Chord DAVE and Jadis JS2 MkIV. I especially enjoy the Frérot and Jadis with it.

The Madison helps me pursue a current passion which I’ve dubbed ‘Simple-Fi.’ It’s a reaction to the dozen component + ocean of tweaks system-building approach in which I reduce the box count as far as possible while maintaining sound quality. The Madison + Rethm Aarka (powered, internally bi-amped) speakers is the best result so far.

2 Likes