What about Roon to go?

This appears to have been on or near the top of the feature request list for many years now. Can we have some sort of really definitive answer from Roon as to what’s going on? I’d imagine its not particularly easy. Is there a reason its not happening?
Thist has always been the reason I haven’t invested fully in the past as without this the rest of the family simply won’t use it and I end of having to pay for several streaming services AND Roon. With this functionality I could likely just get away with Roon plus Tidal OR Qobuz, and would have signed up years ago. The same applies to many of our customers, not necessarily because of the cost but the complexity of having several apps,
What I’d really like to see is:

• iOS app simply plays seamlessly as you leave the house, reverting to either offline or 4G streaming.
  • ability to sync tracks / playlists to the local device for fully offline playback
  • as a bare minimum there should still be the ability to stream music via Tidal etc when the Core isn’t available.

If Roon already has problems with streaming over WiFi in our homes, how is Roon ever going to be able to handle streaming over 4G or 5G when used away from home?

I do so little listening to music on the go that this feature is of no importance to me.

@Speed_Racer It would just need to reduce the playback rate until it worked, its not difficult even if no longer bit perfect. What wifi problems are you having? I’ve noticed no issues at all over a variety of devices.
May also be possible to revert to a streaming service version of the track if it exists then Roon can leverage these servers to do the job.

Well, you know the answer. It will have to be a different Roon. A more stripped down version, I’d imagine, and that would probably be a requirement anyway since none of us carry phones with i3 processors. But I have NO idea what that would look like.
Just streaming your home library and Tidal isn’t all that exciting and you can do it with other apps anyway. It would seem a waste (and dangerous) to pack a ton of hyperlinked meta data into it. DSP and streaming to multiple endpoints would come of the list.
I’ve made modest attempts to visualize what this would look like to me, but don’t get very far. I’ve got no say in the matter anyway.