What is the latest concert you've been to? [2016-2019]

Phish Alpine Valley,: 7/12, 7/13, 7/14 with a massive 38 min "Ruby Waves " on 7/14

Dave Alvin at The Old Church, Portland, OR, 8/1/19

1 Like

Charenée Wade at Dizzy’s Club, NYC Tuesday August 6. 2019

3 Likes

Just returned home after hosting Lexie Green with John Wright opening the evening followed by Sam Coe & The Long Shadows.

Lexie Green really is something special not to miss out on, a proper artist for sure…

Sam Coe & The Long Shadows are a really fun band to enjoy also.

The Earls of Leicester
Four Corners Folk Festival - Pagosa Springs, CO, USA - September 1, 2019

[photo credit: Morgan Timms/Taos News]

Sting
Kit Carson Park - Taos, NM, USA - September 2, 2019

3 Likes

Lauryn Hill was really late to one of the gigs of hers that I saw.

Looking amazing for 67…

1 Like

Roots

And Christian McBribe Big Band with Jose James at Hollywood Bowl

Bobby McFerrin & Friends
Santa Fe Opera - Santa Fe, NM, USA - September 5, 2019

1 Like

Wood & Wire
Fuller Lodge - Los Alamos, NM, USA - September 7, 2019

2 Likes

That looks like it was a lovely intimate gig. Beats a stadium any day for me…

I’m with you! It’s a pretty special room…

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a special place indeed…

My picture doesn’t do the Pepper Canister church in Dublin much justice but I was lucky to have a front pew for the wonderful Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh & Thomas Bartlett.

.sjb

2 Likes

IQ at the Assembly Hall, Islington last Saturday night - launch gig of their new album

3 Likes

Edwyn Collins with his wonderful band and son William at Liberty Hall Theatre Dublin.
Great concert, non stop set of 19 songs.

2 Likes

Jah Wobble in the Grand Social in Dublin. Such an enjoyable gig on so many levels. Jah could obviously have been a comedian if he had not gone down the music road. So self deprecating and honest. A such a tight band. The 15 minute(?) instrumental version of Poptones was a sound to behold.

.sjb

4 Likes

I saw Wovenhand and Jaye Jayle last week. It was a shorter setlist than I expected from Wovenhand, but it was a great show, and it was inspiring seeing such genius in person.

This is not the show I went to, but it is a pretty good live recording for those that do not know him/them:

4 Likes

Robben Ford at the Wilshire Ebell Theater in Los Angeles last night. Closer for KJZZ Blues Programing. Nice set!

1 Like