What we are listening to [2018]

24/96 from HDTracks. On Sale (with 20% coupon) for about 28 USD. A great price for 5 albums.

2 Likes

I am rather enjoying this on a warm summer afternoon. It drifts across the garden beautifully in MQA

3 Likes

2 Likes

Offer valid for digital downloads storewide on HDtracks.com when spending $50 or more, then :

1 Like

What the heck.

16 Likes

Thank you! bought it

The DSD version?

3 Likes

Naturally, until the MQA version comes along.

RoonShareImage-636658762803364727

1 Like

Her Album with the Red Clay Halo is superbā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

RoonShareImage-636658986347744592

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-VKKO-BSE
Not sure where to put it ā€¦ itā€™s interesting, really ā€“ and somewhere above :star::star::star: (on a / my five star scale).

@Dick_Vliek Great album with terrific sonics. Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

@Chrislayeruk Chris, yep, this sounds great in MQA!

@Dick_Vliek Damn, Iā€™m always getting this band mixed up with the Flaminā€™ Groovies. (I love "Shake Some Action.) :wink:

1 Like

the beheading

The problem with new artists is that they have to compete with genius like thisā€¦ in MQA Also

9 Likes

Out on a Coltrane tripā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The lost album is great, and the history discussed in the booklet and newspapers and websites and NPR is interesting. Iā€™m not a historian, I generally donā€™t study the development of artists and their relationships, but all the discussion around this album, and around the recently released The Final Tour discussing the separation between Coltrane and Miles Davis, has given very interesting insights in this truly profound evolution.