What we are listening to [2019]

4 Likes

RoonShareImage-636837827211487145

3 Likes

Oh wish i could find a copy

Legendary album. Tidal cancelled, streaming this 24/192 from Qobuz - super dooper!

10 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have both Qobuz beta and Tidal loaded up. What made you drop Tidal so quickly? I may make the exact same choice to terminate one or the other, or I might keep both, trying to decide. Any insight?

1 Like

I have always used Qobuz to discover new artists and buy new music at reasonable prices in the UK - Tidal’s download store is very expensive in blighty.

I generally find my music tastes (indie, electronic) are well catered for, I like the fact they are passionate about the music but also the hardware we use to play stuff back with.

Being a ‘European’ at the moment… I try and buy closer to home where possible.

I find Tidal is wanting to be Spotify whereas Qobuz are happy to be individual.

Oh - and it’s a good excuse to use Soundiiz to have a good clear out and just transfer the tunes I do listen to!

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Appreciate your thoughts. I’ll keep both for the next couple of months and then decide. May end up with both…

1 Like

RoonShareImage-636838315005850220

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ll accept that it’s a classic, that beat has been sampled so many times. But Classical and Concerto ? I think not.

1 Like

What alovely album! Discovered it while browsing through Qobuz, with the upgraded 1.6 version. What a great upgrade!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Just had to turn up the volume for a song. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

4 Likes

RoonShareImage-636838721471965340

1 Like