What We Are Listening To [2021-09]

Awesome album which makes me drift away everytime I listen…

1 Like

@Andreas_Philipp1 @Rockhound @wkimbel87 @Paul_Jeno @HWZ @InVinoVeritasty @eclectic @miklats @killdozer @Grump

Sorry I just can mention 10 with the struddle…

Also to SoundFisher, JST1963, Edu, Ryan_Carlson, Piet_Woonboot, Ryan_Bell, CrystalGipsy, cinematic, drdaveol, Michael_Harris, CoralRad, RPlace, jamie, PaulD, Dense, PixelPopper, MamaTried, PaulD, Sloop_John_B, RHG, RodS, mikeb, SBI, Signal2Noise, fatez, BrianK, Michael_Green, TheHammer

I want to thank you all for your latest contributions about what you are listening to which took me over a week of listening (only for those that I did not know)… :sunglasses:

Then a technical problem also identified by some other Roon users recently (“Roon hangs at launch”) forced me to reset my entire database… for three days !!! and it is not finished yet… :smirk:
I therefore recommend that you make backups of your database, which I had not done, finding the size of all the files too large…

13 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion @Stephane! Luckily no issues here yet, and Roon recently made a backup (it does so every four days). Hope you’re back on track soon!

4 Likes

14 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

6 Likes

With Roon the music is great, the tech not so much…

Welcome back Stéphane, you have been missed!

3 Likes

4 Likes

To catch up on the delay… :wink:

7 Likes

7 Likes

We need a good China-Rider everyday! :skull: :rose: :v:

1 Like

Great Latin Jazz…

Charlie Sepúlveda — Trumpet
David Sanchez — Tenor Saxophone
Edward Simon — Piano
Andy González — Bass
Adam Cruz — Drums
Richie Flores — Congas, Bongos

8 Likes

Every so often I feel the need to dust off the old Oppo and make sure it still works :sunglasses:.

This is sounding good tonight!

13 Likes

A National Treasure as my avatar proclaimed. Any nationality.

.sjb

2 Likes

Such a waste so early in her career and life.

12 Likes

The excellent Suzanne Vega

.sjb

4 Likes