What We Are Listening To [2021-12]

RoonShareImage-637752636183583279

3 Likes

Enjoy the concert (and the brandy).

1 Like

I hope Brandy is the alcoholic version, rather than the female? Either way, be careful :ok_hand:
Enjoy the gig tomorrow :+1:

4 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

Some of my favorite jazz musicians working together :smiley:

12 Likes

RoonShareImage-637752688424772727

16 Likes

Good band. I was working in Austin TX a couple of years ago and spied Adam in the hotel lobby one evening. Wasn’t sure it was him, but a quick google revealed images of him in the same T Rex tee shirt that he was wearing when I saw him. Later found out that they were playing a show in Austin the next evening. I’m not one to hassle people when they are in their ‘me time’

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is the very shirt. Seems he’s been wearing it for a good few years, on and off stage! My friend from infant school…and still my best friend now, for almost 55 years is a massive Bolan fan, he even named his only son Marc…with a C :sunglasses:

I think I may have hassled him beyond belief if he was wearing this shirt :smiley:

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

13 Likes

Last play for tonight, dynamite Koko Taylor!

3 Likes

Home…Roon fired up but not updated, heck I want to relax not bite my fingernails.:innocent:

6 Likes

Well I was a bit slow with this album.
But a few listens in and fully enjoying it now.

5 Likes

Late on this too.
Very good album promoted by the community

4 Likes

Recommended in one of the best of 2021 lists. Cleo Sol is the singer from SAULT, but this solo album is very much soul and relaxing.

RoonShareImage-637753320045137263

3 Likes

Excellent choice. I love her work with Sault, but there’s something special about this album. A number of the songs are quite long which seems to give them space to breathe.

1 Like

For those mornings when you want to hear Isaac Brock shouting and hollering, backed up by Johnny Marr twinkling in the background…

7 Likes