What you want for the next Roon update 1.5?

Another one of these threads…yet I always feel compelled to chip in. Currently:

1. Better box set handling/ability to add another layer of “grouping” to Roon - so that, for example, I can group all my CDs of a particular series together, tidying up the experience when browsing via album. Or, so that I can have an overall cover for a box set, and individual covers and details for the CDs within that box set. Also naming for individual CDs, rather than just Disc1, Disc2, etc.

2. Better album art handling - with the ability to move & edit the album art in Roon, and ideally with the ability to label the items (e.g. front cover, rear cover, media, booklet, etc) and have some way of Roon displaying what is available on the album page. Ability to order the pages of a booklet for example.

3. Better album organisation on the artist page, with the ability to group albums by albums, singles & EPs, collections/anthologies, bootlegs, mix albums, etc.

4. Ability to edit the album reviews, and to add extra reviews from sources of my choice! The artist page would have the main review as dafault, though would have an icon indicating that other reviews are present.

5. Ability to browse by record label in the same way that you can browse by artist or album.

Similar thread to this one which currently has 501 replies:

7 Likes