What's Moving and Grooving You Today? [2022-11]

Does remind me of one of my more recent Netflix faves, Manifest.

3 Likes

Actually we are 3 or 4 episodes into that one, and still building the story :+1:

2 Likes

And a bit more Metal for the second flight tonight.

4 Likes

@grizaudio, good stuff :+1:. I like both. Thanks.

1 Like

@AceRimmer your fretless Marty McFly bass acquisition made me think of Alam Khan and his sarode. He and Derek Trucks are buds, and Derek invited him to come play with them for this concert.

There’s also a great DVD (? blu-ray) of this concert that’s worth a watch. You get to hear Derek talk about Khan. Trucks refers to the sarode as being a “fretless sitar”.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Still OOH, but :+1: listening now. I’ve got to find time to listen to more of your recs. I must admit I’ve never heard of most of them. :wink:

For one of the world’s nicest guys @MamaTried:

13 Likes

5 Likes

No hearts Lewis, but :+1:. Wow!

Btw, I put you in the same category as @MamaTried … one of the world’s nicest guys!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I try to treat everyone as I would like to be treated. :innocent:

3 Likes

And you always succeed my friend. You and all my other new Roonie mates have helped me navigate a difficult stretch, and for that I’ll be forever thankful. :pray:

Jim aka kitated

4 Likes

Jim, I’m happy that I can help. Keep strong my friend. :grinning:

3 Likes

The 24/192 album that I found on Qobuz

7 Likes

:+1: that’s the one.

Still OOH :cry:

Edit: @Michael_Harris I also want to thank you for being one of the first to make me feel welcome here in the Roon forums. You, like so many others, strike me as being one of the world’s nicest people. We all share a common bond … our deep love of music.

1 Like

@AceRimmer guess what I just got back to in my queue:

5 Likes

And your thoughts?:blush:

1 Like

This morning commute

4 Likes

8 Likes