What's Rocking You Tonight [2022-06]

I will add that to my Wishlist for a listen now.
Bought this new single yesterday and just downloaded it. One man band but good Black Metal and his last album is very good as well

2 Likes

Cool, I’m going to check this out :+1: I love these one man bands, the skill it must take to play everything so well!

1 Like

There aren’t too many good options - maybe New Zealand :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Lol…you know I’m only ribbing you.
You live in a great location, I wouldn’t swap it for Florida for sure :roll_eyes:
I keep saying I’m moving but can’t seem to summon up the real enthusiasm to actually do so.

1 Like

Heise reports:

Rock am Ring is back: after a two-year corona break, the big festival will celebrate its comeback from June 3 to 5, 2022. For the first time, Rock am Ring is sold out with around 90,000 weekend festival tickets. But those who want to watch the concerts can do so online. A large part will be streamed live. This means that the festival can be followed on smartphones, computers or smart TVs.

Free offer: RTL+

What’s got you wanting to leave florida? Just curious.

Another one of todays new purchases, and listened to this a few times on Tidal while on holiday.
Really liking it

2 Likes

Old stuff… But good stuff…

EDIT: very raw sounding production… :wink:

2 Likes

The band adopted their name from Leon Russell, but not his style of music…

2 Likes

Listening to this on the way home from work, very good!

3 Likes

Thanks to @Rugby for introducing these

3 Likes

Stepping up the volume some more

7 Likes

Keeping the tempo up and this is an excellent recent album.

Shares some sonic similarities to the excellent Tundra album Hex that was released earlier this year. Probably why I like this album so much as well.

4 Likes

Sitting at the hotel pre shower…lol
Relaxing with this excellent outing first

4 Likes

7 Likes

Enjoying this great live album from Arena.

6 Likes

I have been exploring Mega Bog a bit lately. Tonight it is wine and bringing out this album’s inner prog:

5 Likes

This is a fun album and perfect Bank holiday fare

5 Likes

7 Likes

Wow, what a great little find! This is their debut album and they definitly open with a bang, can’t wait to see what the future has in store for them.

This album may be somewhat hard to find as it is buried with a bunch of other artists named Smoke.

6 Likes