What's Rocking You Tonight [2022-06]

Searched under album title and Roon brought it up right away. Who would have believed that :rofl:
Added thanks

2 Likes

Who knows, maybe their search is improving :rofl:

1 Like

Not listened to this in a while but all the post metal I have been listening to brought it to mind. About time they put out a new album

9 Likes

It’s always Bonamassa time somewhere in the world

9 Likes

4 Likes

About time I played some P.T. ,

8 Likes

Greenwich. as in GMT is where the international date line is, not Florida :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Can you imagine trusting Florida with something that important :rofl::thinking::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
What a silly thought :thinking:

Second time playing this today, have it cranked and it sounds great! It sounds like it’s straight from mid to late 70’s, sounds like they should be opening for Black Sabbath :metal:

3 Likes

Busy work days so little time for tunes :roll_eyes:

However I did visit a little hole in the wall record store at lunch and picked up a few records and really looking forward to spinning this one when I get home.

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Train definitely gets flagged under guilty pleasure, but I usually find myself enjoying their albums. It’s the same this time as well.

4 Likes

This album sounds like 70’s metal in a great way, been seeing more and more of these bands popup.

3 Likes

For some reason I expected more out of Crobot’s new album but it’s just good to me. Too many radio friendly or similar sounding songs. I’ve always liked their sound just wish they would expand upon it.

If you really liked their other albums then you wont be disappointed here.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Does not look like many good new releases today unless I missed something?

Give you chance to catch up on your queue.

1 Like

RoonShareImage-637898413971769450

3 Likes