What's Rocking You Tonight [2022-09]

With all of the mixed reviews at least I can say my view isn’t mixed, it’s awesome :metal:

4 Likes

The :heart: is purely to acknowledge the pain suffered.
Never good, but hopefully you had some good music for company.
Got in about 2:45 AM after picking my son and his friends up from the airport so feeling a little sloth like today. Just finishing up my first listen.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I’m up’t North to celebrate my Grandson’s 1st Birthday :partying_face: :birthday::beer::tumbler_glass::pizza::moon_cake::icecream:
The late night airport trip sounds grim :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes

Have a great time.

Nothing like yours to be fair, about 4 hours with a 30 minute stop near the airport waiting for them to get through customs and baggage claims.
But the Severn bridge on ramp was closed so had to go back to the M5 on a detour, which was not good.

It’s nice to have my son back for 2 weeks after 8 weeks in Spain and Portugal. But he is off to Bath university then, so we will be back to having a quiet house (before music kicks in of course)

You’ll get used to the quiet house, my son headed to Leeds Conservatoire and stayed there. There were some benefits, one of them being I no longer have to listen to him practicing his Saxophone for two+ hours a day (it really is the loudest instrument in the galaxy) :grin:

1 Like

Excellent release IMHO.

1 Like

Continuing my Kansas journey (without Toto)

5 Likes

Great song and album.

1 Like

Absolutely, really enjoying it.
Bought myself some recent classic album set’s filling in the gaps in my library.

1 Like

@Michael_Harris coming up in November.

3 Likes

Thanks Garye I will have a look, I see it is only referenced on the Cherry Red site at the moment.

Got the last of the NME CD’s C91 arriving today as well, so happy to have finished that set for the moment (until C92 is possibly released). Using C90, C89 etc to burn in the new headphones.

1 Like

Yes only on there. Where do you get yours from?
Did you get the prequel - C85?

1 Like

Normally Amazon or eBay.
No I have never seen C85 but I also found a couple of others out of stock and had to get them elsewhere at the time.
I want to have a listen to Fac51 before I buy , bit I will have a look for C85

Ok I just found it under pre orders and pre ordered it for the release date of the 21st October.

I am a big fan of these albums, though they do take me away from true album listening :grin:

I don’t mind compilations by them as they are so original, the trouble is they keep reminding me of bands I have forgotten do I then buy an album by them…

1 Like

This is true, but for many of these, the half a dozen songs across these albums probably cover most of what I want

1 Like

Not listened to this in quite a while.

5 Likes

These 2011 DSD remasters on SHM-SACD are truly amazing.

11 Likes