What's your "Walk On" song?

Listen before flaming :joy::joy::joy: go to 4:15

Then think of Apocalypse…Now , that’s an entrance :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-638087203415648150

4 Likes

My era and yes the listening equipment back then wasn’t too refined, but somehow it didn’t matter one bit. But then we heard it at the local disco and wow! “Girls grab the boys” - we always lived in hope :grinning:

1 Like

Rather than making my way to the diamond I would be taking a gentle stroll out to the middle in a Test match at Lords while the PA blasted the most un-cricket track ever - Badlands by the Boss “Lights out tonight, trouble in the heartland, got a head-on collision smashing in may guts babe - I’m caught in the cross-fire and I don’t understand.”

4 Likes

You and I both Jez, great choice of track as well…

1 Like

She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult was a fav when it came out then again when it was used in Layer Cake - mainly 'cause I had an RS6 at the time😂

2 Likes

YES! I forget about this song because I can never remember the name but when it comes on…instant swagger :fire:

1 Like

This came to mind as a possibility

Oh and this

1 Like

It’s supposed to be a walk on @Tim_Rhodes , you seem to be under the misapprehension that it’s Lands End to John O’Groats :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You have a point! Let’s just say my ‘walk-on’ is mood dependent :joy:

3 Likes

For me, there are many that I could choose. However, this is what sprang to mind first for me.

3 Likes

If I understand the concept correctly this is what I’d be strutting up to.

.sjb

3 Likes