Remote: iPhone SE

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Not relevant

Connected Audio Devices

Not relevant.

Number of Tracks in Library

Not relevant as conus search.

Description of Issue

I am searching for the band GoGo Penguin. When I type the P of Penguin, the app closes and I end up with having to choose and open the App again. This happened several times last night and I gave up trying to do the search, tried again just now and it still happens

If you’d like some feedback from support I’d suggest editing your post to include the information under each heading. In the absence of this information you’ve given them very little to go on, other than that your phone is crashing. Also, when it asks you to identify your ‘Roon Core Machine’, this relates to the device that is running your core.

Before doing any of that though, have you tried force restarting your phone?

It would also be worth checking that your phone and core are both on the latest version, and I would suggest rebooting everything else too (core, network gear, and so on). If none of that helps, add some more info to your original post and support will have a bit more to go on.

1 Like

Thanks. I have struggled to understand how to raise an issue, it isn’t intuitive at all. I have the latest version of the App.

This has only happened when I search for GoGo Penguin and no other artist. So very unlikely that rebooting your phone is going to help.

I have also been told several times that I am not logged onto Qobuz and have had to re enter my Qobuz password. So 10 days into Roon and am unimpressed.

1 Like

As pointed out above without the full information about your system its very hard to offer any help.

You’re probably right, but rebooting your gear is a sensible first step before assuming something more serious is amiss.

1 Like

No issue here on an iPhone SE or iPhone 8. Suggest reboot of devices.

The app on my iPad works. I have deleted app on the phone and reloaded it. Still have the problem - now for all artists I try to search for on Qobuz

Roon Core Machine

iBook

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear switch, Ethernet, TP links

Connected Audio Devices

T+A 200

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

When i search on my iPhone (se model) for a qobuz artist the app closes. No problem with app on iPad. I have rebooted phone, still the same issue, I have deleted the app and reloaded it, still the same issue. Also i have on several occasions been advised that i am not signed into qobuz.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.