Where has my ‘Daily Mix’ gone?

I wake up to find my ‘Daily Mix’ has disappeared. It was working fine last night……

Both Qobuz and Tidal are connected. I’ve also rebooted my core. I’ve restarted all remotes.

1 Like

Same issue here unfortunately…

Thanks,

Johannes

1 Like

Same here. However, a restart of the remote brought them right back.

2 Likes

Same here. Worked great last night (after resyncing qobuz). This AM nothing. Tried resynching the service. Logged out and back into service. Shut down remote and restarted. Still no Daily Mix. Maybe “Not Actually Daily Mix”?

Hey @Daren_Peacock @Johannes_Larsson @RBO and @SisyphusStone

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Would you please first do a simple restart of Roon and check to see if your mixes appear. If that doesn’t work please restart your Core or the Remote that you’re using. Please let us know which troubleshooting step triggers your Mixes to appear. We appreciate your help with this. :pray:

1 Like

Hiya Jamie.

Mine came back after I restarted the remote this morning. Will check if they’re still there when I’m back form work.

1 Like

Thank you for the update @RBO! Much appreciated.

Okay. Here’s what I tried (without success):

1. Shut down remote (Roon on windows 10 core i7 laptop)
  2. Shut down ROCK on NUC (8i5BEH)
  3. Restarted laptop (just for good measure)
  4. Restarted NUC
  5. Restarted laptop
  6. Opened Roon on laptop
    No “Daily Mixes” section
  7. Confirmed working connection to service (qobuz)
  8. Resynched service
    Result: Still no “Daily Mixes” section

Further thoughts?

Thank you, jamie

1 Like

Same issue. No Daily Mixes.

Hey @SisyphusStone

Thank you so much for the effort there and for reporting that you’re having issues with the Mixes feature.

Would you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service).

We really appreciate your assistance with this!

Will do momentarily.

Thanks again.

Hey @Nick I’m digging your Stealie profile image, man!

Thank you for this update. Can you tell us how frequently the Profile without mixes was utilized in the last week or two?

Additionally, would you please assist us by searching and playing music today on the profile that didn’t have daily mixes. We’d like to see if that profile populates Daily Mixes tomorrow. We really appreciate your help with this! :v:t2::skull::rose:

1 Like

So, Jamie…

The “Accessing Logs” instructions starts with a warning (in red with a little “Danger” triangle, no less): “Remember to ALWAYS shut down Roon on whatever device you’re getting logs from before copying, moving, or accessing your Roon database.”

However, as I’m sure you already know, If I shut down the NUC, I cannot access the folders. Is there some means I am unaware of whereby I shutdown Roon on the NUC while leaving the NUC running? Or am I to ignore the warning and simply copy the logs while ROCK is running?

Hey @SisyphusStone

Sorry for any confusion that the link may have caused. If you scroll down toward the bottom of the shared article you should see instruction for accessing your Rock logs.

Same issue. Daily Mixes were available on the Mac yesterday after updating both the Nucleus and desktop app to the current version. I was able to update roon remote on ipad and iphone this morning but now, none of the devices has Daily Mixes. I’ve restarted the server and roon remotes on all devices to no avail.

Gone here as well. They were there yesterday evening but not anymore
Restarted core + remotes…. Nada
Just went to the trouble of deleting the ios app and redownloading from the app store… still nothing

Same here. Yesterday was everthing ok, today no daily mixes. Restarting remote didn’t help

Same No Dailky Mixes , Restarted & Rebooted NUC Core, Restarted remotes. logged in/out of Qobuz, All Servers and clients/remotes up to date(1.8) with still no Daily Mixes. Bummer.

Almost every day.

Just did a couple of searches and played a few tracks. If needed, I can do more this evening.

Edit: I also tried restarting my Roon Rock server and my MacOS remote, since that helped some people. No luck.

Same here. Daily Mix was there yesterday after update. Now gone on all apps (iPad,MacMini, etc.). Restarted core. Still nothing. Any magic to getting this to work??? Using Roon Nucleus, if that matters at all.